Question

Activation complete no service.

Hi,

I activated yesterday and this morning the activation is complete but still no service. I removed the battery and re-inserted the sim but still nothing. Lumia 640 XL

I am a former straight talk customer and so far the process has been easy but I am not sure what to do now because I have no way to call Mint or anyone else for that matter. Home Alone.

Help

2 replies

Userlevel 3

Hi,

I activated yesterday and this morning the activation is complete but still no service. I removed the battery and re-inserted the sim but still nothing. Lumia 640 XL

I am a former straight talk customer and so far the process has been easy but I am not sure what to do now because I have no way to call Mint or anyone else for that matter. Home Alone.

Help

Hello, we’re sorry to hear that you’re having service issues. We’ve sent you a DM to assist you as soon as possible.

Hi,

Help

Hello, we’re sorry to hear that you’re having service issues. We’ve sent you a DM to assist you as soon as possible.

hello, where is this dm and how do I find it?