Question

Cant activate wifi calling in my account

• 28 February 2019
  • 1 reply

I recently activated me sim card and everything works. But when i try to activate wifi calling it gives me an error after i entered my 911 address: "We're sorry
Something bad happened and we weren't able to fix it ourselves. Please go back and try again." Tried multiple times throughout the day.

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Sorry you are experiencing this issue. I also had this issue today after activating my service for the first time. Here are the steps I took to fix this issue.
  1. Make sure you have all the proper APN settings for Android or iOS depending on what OS your phone is.
  2. Turn off Wifi Calling on your phone in your settings.
  3. Go online to the mintmobile account page on your internet from a computer. It might work from your phones browser but this isn't what I tried.
  4. On the account page from your computer go ahead and type in all of that same emergency information on your account page and enable Wifi Calling and Texting. It will then instruct you do also enable it on your phone.
  5. On your phone now, go back to the Wifi Calling page and enable it. It will work this time.