Question

Getting 'sim not supported' message after activation

• 16 November 2020
  • 1 reply

Before even ordering Mint I called AT&T to let them know I wanted to switch and wanted to make sure I was set up. They said I’d just need my account number and passcode to switch and I’d be all good. I took those down and ordered my Mint sim card. 

I just got it in the mail, ran through all the steps to port over my number and set up the phone based on the set-up videos. I received a confirmation email that my account was activated and my number had been transferred successfully, but I am still getting a ‘sim not supported’ error when trying to access my phone. I can’t even get past that error to get to any apps and I can’t call Mint or AT&T since I can’t access my phone! 

This is so frustrating, please help!

1 reply

Userlevel 3

Before even ordering Mint I called AT&T to let them know I wanted to switch and wanted to make sure I was set up. They said I’d just need my account number and passcode to switch and I’d be all good. I took those down and ordered my Mint sim card. 

I just got it in the mail, ran through all the steps to port over my number and set up the phone based on the set-up videos. I received a confirmation email that my account was activated and my number had been transferred successfully, but I am still getting a ‘sim not supported’ error when trying to access my phone. I can’t even get past that error to get to any apps and I can’t call Mint or AT&T since I can’t access my phone! 

This is so frustrating, please help!

Hello there! I will be glad to review the case, I’ve sent you a private message requesting some relevant information about the account so that we can sort it out as soon as possible.