Question

Need SIM Network unlock code

Can I get some clarification on the SIM Pin that Im being asked to input ? This is now the second unlocked GSM phone Ive tried to use Mint Mobile SIM on and i dont recall ever being given a pin. thank you

6 replies

Userlevel 3

Can I get some clarification on the SIM Pin that Im being asked to input ? This is now the second unlocked GSM phone Ive tried to use Mint Mobile SIM on and i dont recall ever being given a pin. thank you

Hello, if possible, can you please show a screenshot of the code your device is requesting? Thanks.

Team, thanks for fast reply! I think its the AT&T Lock after further research. That obviously is not your issue and instead I will take that up with https://www.att.com/deviceunlock

Give me about 24 hours to confirm that, will post back regardless and provide Screenshot if this isnt the root cause. Thanks again

Userlevel 3

Give me about 24 hours to confirm that, will post back regardless and provide Screenshot if this isnt the root cause. Thanks again

Thank you!

Team -

Issue is fixed , it was an AT&T sim lock. Looking forward to using your service.

Userlevel 3

Team -

Issue is fixed , it was an AT&T sim lock. Looking forward to using your service.

Thank you for letting us know. Have a great day!