Question

Need SIM Network unlock code

• 9 May 2020
  • 6 replies

Can I get some clarification on the SIM Pin that Im being asked to input ? This is now the second unlocked GSM phone Ive tried to use Mint Mobile SIM on and i dont recall ever being given a pin. thank you

6 replies

Userlevel 3

Team -

Issue is fixed , it was an AT&T sim lock. Looking forward to using your service.

Thank you for letting us know. Have a great day!

Team -

Issue is fixed , it was an AT&T sim lock. Looking forward to using your service.

Userlevel 3

Give me about 24 hours to confirm that, will post back regardless and provide Screenshot if this isnt the root cause. Thanks again

Thank you!

Give me about 24 hours to confirm that, will post back regardless and provide Screenshot if this isnt the root cause. Thanks again

Team, thanks for fast reply! I think its the AT&T Lock after further research. That obviously is not your issue and instead I will take that up with https://www.att.com/deviceunlock

Userlevel 3

Can I get some clarification on the SIM Pin that Im being asked to input ? This is now the second unlocked GSM phone Ive tried to use Mint Mobile SIM on and i dont recall ever being given a pin. thank you

Hello, if possible, can you please show a screenshot of the code your device is requesting? Thanks.