Question

No service after porting my number out data works

• 11 April 2020
  • 3 replies

I ported my number over 12 hours ago. Data works perfectly fine but it says no service.

I've had a Mint account back when it was Mint Sim. Loved it but over two months ago I decided to try a new network provider. Unfortunately it didn't work out so I went back to Mint Mobile. It is the same phone I've used when I had service with Mint so it's not the phone.

What can I do to get service again? Or does it just take this long after porting to get service? I got the text saying my number has been transferred, which is probably why I have data access.

Thanks.

3 replies

Userlevel 3

I ported my number over 12 hours ago. Data works perfectly fine but it says no service.

I've had a Mint account back when it was Mint Sim. Loved it but over two months ago I decided to try a new network provider. Unfortunately it didn't work out so I went back to Mint Mobile. It is the same phone I've used when I had service with Mint so it's not the phone.

What can I do to get service again? Or does it just take this long after porting to get service? I got the text saying my number has been transferred, which is probably why I have data access.

Thanks.

Hi, I’m sorry to hear that you’re having a service issue. I’ve sent you a DM to assist you as soon as possible. 

I can't find where the DM is at on this site. 

check ur email