Question

Paid upfront for 1 year plan & received 4 3-month SIMs - Now receiving emails to activate them all within 45 days of receiving

• 4 April 2020
  • 2 replies

Since I paid upfront for one year, and received all 4 SIMs at once, will activating all of them within the 45 day window result in their 3 month window expiring before I can use them? I guess what I’m asking is, when does the 3 month window start counting down - is it from the point of activation, or the point of installation? If activated now rather than after my current SIM has expired will I lose my credit?

2 replies

Userlevel 3

Since I paid upfront for one year, and received all 4 SIMs at once, will activating all of them within the 45 day window result in their 3 month window expiring before I can use them? I guess what I’m asking is, when does the 3 month window start counting down - is it from the point of activation, or the point of installation? If activated now rather than after my current SIM has expired will I lose my credit?

Hello, please note that the plans start running at the moment you activate the SIM card. I’ve sent you a DM to review your account with us. Thanks.

What was the solution? I got two SIMs as well but not sure how to continue.