Question

Partial Porting

• 9 May 2020
  • 1 reply

I’ve ported a bunch of numbers to Mint in the past and this is the first time I’m having a problem.  The number porting has been partially successful - when I call out the Xfer’d number shows up on CID and I can send texts from it.

But I’m not able to receive texts or calls on the phone. It’s been ~48 hours since getting the notification that the porting was successful. I’ve double checked the APN settings and reboot the phone every few hours.

TIA

1 reply

Userlevel 3

I’ve ported a bunch of numbers to Mint in the past and this is the first time I’m having a problem.  The number porting has been partially successful - when I call out the Xfer’d number shows up on CID and I can send texts from it.

But I’m not able to receive texts or calls on the phone. It’s been ~48 hours since getting the notification that the porting was successful. I’ve double checked the APN settings and reboot the phone every few hours.

TIA

Hi, in order to review your account, please send us your phone number and SIM number through a DM. Thank you!