Question

Trying to transfer from Republic Wireless

RW isn’t helping at all.  Mint isn’t helping at all.  I keep getting an unspecified error.  Neither company has an actual person I can talk to who is in the least bit helpful.   

I successfully transferred my own phone number over, but my husband’s isn’t transferring.   We shared an account with the 2 numbers at RW.   Mint won’t tell me my problem is with the RW Account Number, the PIN, or what!!!  

3 replies

Userlevel 3

Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the port-in request. Please send us a DM with the phone number to take a look into the case as soon as possible. 

The number I’m trying to port in is 970-215-2505.   My name is Robbie Moreland and my husband is John Moreland.  Thanks for your help.  This has been going on (the error messages) since Thursday morning.  

Userlevel 3

The number I’m trying to port in is 970-215-2505.   My name is Robbie Moreland and my husband is John Moreland.  Thanks for your help.  This has been going on (the error messages) since Thursday morning.  

Unfortunately, we were unable to find any port in request with this phone number, so please, send us a DM with your SIM card number (19 digits)