$30 Referral Credit for Every Friend Who Joins Mint!

• 6 August 2019
  • 5 replies
$30 Referral Credit for Every Friend Who Joins Mint!
Userlevel 2
Badge

Get $30 for EVERY Friend Who Joins Mint

In celebration of our 3rd birthday, we’re giving you $30 renewal credit for every friend you refer who joins Mint. Not just your first referral, but also your second, third, fourth and so on!
Your friend will also get the love. When your friend activates they will get $15 renewal credit! We’ll put your renewal credit into your account 15 days after your friend activates their plan, so start sharing and start earning!

Got more than one friend? Lucky you.

Why? There’s no limit to how many friends you can refer with this deal, or how much credit you can earn. $30 renewal credit for each individual friend referral… That’s a fox ton of renewal credit!

So, how do you start sharing?

Grab your unique Refer a Friend link from Account Management, and share it with a friends. You can share your link via e-mail, Facebook Messenger, Facebook post, in skywriting or via crop circle- however you want. The more you refer, the more you earn.

How to get sharing:

1. Log Into Account Management

2. Get a Unique Link

3. Share That Link with A Friend

4. Get Paid

5 replies

I have ported 3 numbers through the referral code and so far only received $ 15 credit. its been more than 15 days. When I called to inquire about the credit, just giving me the run around. They need the order no# blah blah and all excuses. Bunch of lies and fake promises. Both my friends got $ 15 credit and I received just one $15 credit instead of $30/ line.

I had a similar issue where not all of my $30 credit showed up on the Web Transaction History.  I went through the run around providing phone #, dates, order #, etc. After couple of weeks on email back and forward without any resolution I figured out that it was a bug on the Web Transaction History.  When I logged in into the Mobile App and selected Transaction History, they all show up in the Mobile App!

I think the issue is that the referral all happened on the same Date.  The Web Transaction History only shows 1 if they are all on the same Date.  This bug is still there on Web Transaction History as of this post.

My husband used my referral code to buy a mint plan, and he activated yesterday. However, I didn't see any of the referral credit in my account. How will this happen?
According to the terms and conditions, it takes anywhere from 15 to 30 days. I had my girlfriend sign up a couple weeks ago, but I'm going to wait another couple of weeks before I contact Mint.

https://www.mintmobile.com/referral-terms/
I have ported 3 numbers through the referral code and so far only received $ 15 credit. its been more than 15 days. When I called to inquire about the credit, just giving me the run around. They need the order no# blah blah and all excuses. Bunch of lies and fake promises. Both my friends got $ 15 credit and I received just one $15 credit instead of $30/ line.
My husband used my referral code to buy a mint plan, and he activated yesterday. However, I didn't see any of the referral credit in my account. How will this happen?
i have 4 mint mobile account and newly we renewed. but no body apply to me...
you need to discount for me..
i am giving numbers
314 269 6065 my new number, old one 314 600 3048 i changed number.
314 601 2773 my wife
314 461 3299 slide from cricket my father
314 665 8968 my mother
all our family mint number using but no answer to us..