Solved

account suspended

• 1 January 1970
  • 3 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies
My account is suspended because I didn't pay my bill. Now I pay the bill, but the account is still suspended. I find the customer service numbers from the mint website. These numbers are all provided by T-mobile. They cannot solve my problem. Anyone who else know the exact number of Mint Mobile customer service. I really need to solve this problem. I can't make any phone call.
icon

Best answer by 7 October 2018, 01:27

Their numbers are 800-683-7392 and 213-372-7777. Don't expect to get any help at all though.

I've been going through this same nonsense since 10/2, when I paid my bill, but the phone wouldn't work. Called on 10/3/18, they said it would be fixed within 72 hours. Called today 72 hours later, and Mint is saying they meant 72 BUSINESS hours, AKA 9 DAYS!!!! Because dividing 24 hour increments into "business hours" is a totally normal thing that's commonly used. Oh but don't worry, they're going to send me a temporary SIM with a random number I can use until they fix their renewals...

This experience has left me (a formerly satisfied customer) ready to go back to conventional provider, instead of Mint's fly-by-night service.
View original

3 replies

Me too, I don't know how long it will takes to reactive my account
Their numbers are 800-683-7392 and 213-372-7777. Don't expect to get any help at all though.

I've been going through this same nonsense since 10/2, when I paid my bill, but the phone wouldn't work. Called on 10/3/18, they said it would be fixed within 72 hours. Called today 72 hours later, and Mint is saying they meant 72 BUSINESS hours, AKA 9 DAYS!!!! Because dividing 24 hour increments into "business hours" is a totally normal thing that's commonly used. Oh but don't worry, they're going to send me a temporary SIM with a random number I can use until they fix their renewals...

This experience has left me (a formerly satisfied customer) ready to go back to conventional provider, instead of Mint's fly-by-night service.
this is happening to me right now as well but i cannot get a hold of anyone on their phones at all. It just went out YESTERDAY and my account is already suspended the very next day? most companies give u 24 hours to make a payment.... with the 6month plan yea i forgot when it went out and i was going to do it the very next day because that was payday. i'm really bummed out because i really love their plans and services but now im very annoyed!
(Edit)
Recap after finally getting a hold of someone on the phone her name was Anna, She immediately recharged and activated my account within minutes thank you for a prompt and helpful service! Finally someone who knows what they are doing i am a happy customer again and will continue to spread their awesome plans, just hope this doesn't happen again, TIP get the auto recharge, just mark it on ur calendar and make sure u have the funds on that day! Problem solved.