Buy 3 Months, Get 3 Free - Your Questions, Our Answers

• 5 August 2019
  • 9 replies
Buy 3 Months, Get 3 Free - Your Questions, Our Answers
Userlevel 2
Badge
Thanks everyone who has taken advantage of our Buy 3 Months, Get 3 Free promo. It’s the best deal in wireless! We are seeing some questions about when the free three months will be applied, and how to know when it’s applied to your account. We can answer that for you.

I just activated my account, but I can’t see my 3 free months?
Don’t worry, it's coming. Your 3 free months will be applied to your account within 24 hours after activation. You will see this as ‘Next Plan’ in your home screen of Account Management.

Where can I see that my free 3-month has been applied to my account?
In Account Management, on your home screen. It will show a 3 month 8GB plan as your ‘Next Plan’ with Recharge Paid. This means that at the end of your first 3 months you will automatically move into another 3 month 8GB plan. You can also check that the credit has been applied by looking in Transaction History, you will see a line item for ‘B3G3 promo credit.

What if the credit is visible on the app and not the website, or vice-versa?
If you're seeing the credit on either the app or the website, then you're good to go. Our system may be synching - you'll soon be able to view the credit on both platforms.

What should I do if the credit isn't applied in online Account Management or the Mint Mobile app within 24 hours?
Contact our customer service team by calling 213-372-7777 or emailing, support@mintmobile.com.

How much will I pay after the 6 months are over?
You can choose any of our 3, 6 or 12 month plans and choose the gigabytes that you need per month. Our plans start for as low as $15/month for a 12-month 3GB plan.

9 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge
Hello Mint fam! We want to provide some information about our Refer A Friend program that will help answer some of your questions regarding how to share the Mint love, and get some renewal credit!

Earning Referral Credit From Your Unique Link

In account management you will find a section in the menu called, you guessed it, Refer a Friend. Here you can get your unique sharing link. We give you the option to copy it and pass to a friend however you want, or share via email, Facebook or Facebook Messenger.

We have seen some customers report that they do not see the sharing option in Account Management. If this happens to you then please disable any ad blockers you may have. If this doesn’t work then reach out to our support team who will be able to assist you.

How Much Referral Credit Will You Receive
We'll credit you $30 for every successful referral from now until October 27, 2019. There are no limits to how many people you refer or renewal credit you can earn. Your friend will also win – we will give them $15 renewal credit when they purchase from your referral.

When Will you receive Your Referral Credit?
The renewal credit you earn from your referrals will appear in your account 15 days after your friend activates their full plan. We count a full plan as one of our 3, 6, 12 month plans, not a trial plan only activation. The renewal credit earned will automatically be applied to your next renewal, discounting the amount. Once the renewal credit is available, you will receive an email and you will be able to see it in your transaction history. I hope that clears up some of the confusion with our Referral Program. Any questions on the program please let me know.
Hello, I just bought new SIM with $15 3GB plan, but after few days, I think it would like to go for the $20 8GB. Do I have to cancel current plan and get refund and then buy new sim with $20 8GB plan or I can change it in plan management and still get 3+3 offer?
Userlevel 2
Badge
@Tondaa Welcome to Mint! Feel free to give our team a call at https://tel:213-372-7777 or send us an email at support@mintmobile.com so our team can sort this out for you. Please note that the offer ends 9/9/19 so make sure to reach out to us before then.
@MintMonica Is this B3G3 plan available for existing customers. I am unable to find any option in my login.
Is this offer open to existing customers? I'm just about to recharge my account.
Thanks.
I activated my service 48 hours ago.
Mine says 'Auto Recharge: On' but the agent at call service center told me that she can see the G3 credit on her side.
I'm leaving this comment for other people's reference and also for the record.
I activated on the 6th. Still no promo credit after 9 days.

I'm a new Mint customer who purchased a sim card and 3 month 8GB plan under the B3G3 promo. My plan was activated on Sept 6 within the promo window.

The promo has not been applied to my account after 9 days. In reference to the pictures in the original post, the $105 "Buy 3 Get 3 Promo Credit" does not appear in my transaction history, and "Recharge Paid" appears as "Auto Recharge: On" in my account page.

Following the direction of the original post, five days ago I contacted customer support via email, and I received two automated replies. One contained a confirmation number and stated that they're working on it, and the other contained a ticket number and asked for more information. I have not heard back after submitting the additional information.

Today, I called customer support and spoke with a representative. Unlike RyanJ above this post, I was not told that the credit is visible on her side. However, I was told that the credit should automatically apply at the time of renewal. Customer service then said to call and ask for the 3 month credit if it is not applied.

Is there any way to go ahead and have the credit applied to my account? Taking a "wait and see" approach towards a promo that led me to switch providers feels dishonest.
Thanks!
I purchased a few of these Buy 3 Months, get 3 Months free for friends and family. However, I have one remaining SIM (not yet activated). I have read that it expires in 45 Days. What happens if I don't activate the SIm in 45 days? Is it no longer a valid SIM, i.e. have 3 months of service attached? Do I lose what I purchased it for or just the additional 3 Months free?
THIS COMPANY IS FULL OF SHIT THEY DONT DO WHAT THEY TELL YOU THEY WOULD DO THEY JUST SAY WHAYOU WANT TO HEAR LIKE ATT WATCH OUT EVERYONE THIS IS THE NEW ATT RIPOFF