Mint Network is bad in Allentown and it's environments

I had been enjoying my Mint in Texas not until recently after relocating to Allentown, PA for work and living in Macungie, PA. The network is horribble and the experience is so disturbing even thinking of switching to another network but previous wonderful experience in Texas still lingering in memory. Mint Management, please can you quickly do something to fix this issue?

8 replies

I get absolutely no service anywhere near my town, it is terrible. Wouldn't be bad if not for no wifi-calling with apple IOS. Wish I would have never paid for this crap company but now I'm stuck with it for a while.
Userlevel 4
Badge
I had been enjoying my Mint in Texas not until recently after relocating to Allentown, PA for work and living in Macungie, PA. The network is horribble and the experience is so disturbing even thinking of switching to another network but previous wonderful experience in Texas still lingering in memory. Mint Management, please can you quickly do something to fix this issue?

Have you checked the coverage since moving your location?
Userlevel 4
Badge
I get absolutely no service anywhere near my town, it is terrible. Wouldn't be bad if not for no wifi-calling with apple IOS. Wish I would have never paid for this crap company but now I'm stuck with it for a while.

We understand things don't always work out and offer an unconditional 7-day money back guarantee on all of our plans within 7 days of activation. Have you checked coverage and device compatibility?

I get absolutely no service anywhere near my town, it is terrible. Wouldn't be bad if not for no wifi-calling with apple IOS. Wish I would have never paid for this crap company but now I'm stuck with it for a while.We understand things don't always work out and offer an unconditional 7-day money back guarantee on all of our plans within 7 days of activation. Have you checked coverage and device compatibility?

Yes I checked the map and it shows coverage, but then I stated to worry and called support. They said my area isn't covered, but it was too late.
In zip code 18104 Allentown I get two bars but works OK
I also live in 18104 (West Allentown), and I've had no problems with signal on my OnePlus 6T. I drove down to Williamsburg, VA recently and streamed music the entire way without interruption.
What type of phone is giving you no service, 2 other people have posted that they aren't having a problem, maybe not full bars but they have service.
Did you check your APN settings? Also ask T-Mobile and T-Mobile users about the quality of coverage in your area.