New Refer A Friend Program Is Here

New Refer A Friend Program Is Here
Userlevel 3

Refer A Friend Just Dropped

Get $30 for your first referral. Tell your friends...that's the point!

It's Here!
We toldja it was coming and now it’s here!
We know you’ve been putting the word out so we decided to hook you up AND your friends! For every friend you refer, we will give you and your friend renewal credit. A thanks for sharing the love.

To celebrate the launch of our Refer a Friend program, we’re giving you $30 renewal credit for your first referral, then $15 for every referral after. Plus, the friend you refer gets $15 renewal credit too!
So tell your friends…seriously. They'll love you.

How to get sharing

1. Log Into Account Management

2. Get a Unique Link

3. Share That Link with A Friend

4. Get Paid

You can also tip your buddies to get our holiday offer 3 of months 5GB 4G LTE per month for $20 bucks and watch your credit roll in!

Sharing is Caring

11 replies

To bad you didn't already have this. I just signed up a friend. I even gave them my extra SIM card and set everything up for them
Something I've been waiting for! This is awesome. I'll be referring like crazy. The service is too f*xing awesome not to!!

Big thanks to the Mint Mobile Team!
Is anyone else having a problem with the referral page? It's empty.
the referral page is empty for me too. @jjoshua @caro
Userlevel 3
@jjoshua and @chaz, it's empty in account management? If you could send me a private message with your Mint phone number I will get the team to look into it!
How long does it take to get a referral credit after your friend has placed an order?
Also interested in tracking the number of referrals that were successful. Will they show up in the referral area of the site?
For those having trouble seeing the referral link - try using an incognito window in Chrome. You may have an ad blocker/privacy add in preventing access to the information. That fixed the problem for me.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!! I just spent 10 minutes on the phone with customer service and the guy kept insisting I would get an email or text with the link. He couldn't understand that the entire page was blank - plus that's not even how it worked! The incognito window did the trick - I got a page with a link where I could enter a friend's email.
Userlevel 3
java007md wrote:

For those having trouble seeing the referral link - try using an incognito window in Chrome. You may have an ad blocker/privacy add in preventing access to the information. That fixed the problem for me.

Yes this is the best way to fix an empty Refer A Friend screen. If you are still having issues then please DM me!

@java007md you will receive an email as soon as one of your referred friends activates.
Userlevel 3
MintKrieg wrote:

How long does it take to get a referral credit after your friend has placed an order?

Your renewal credit will be applied 15 days after your friend activates their plan! We will send you an email so you know when to expect the credit