Question

Mint website tracking more data usage than what was used and calls going straight to voice mail

• 6 October 2020
  • 2 replies

Hello,

My first issue is that the website is showing 2.4gb of usage which seems high as I work from home and haven’t gone anywhere hardly. According to the data tracker on the phone I’ve used around 600mb. Why is Mint charging me for more data than I’m using?

Also I constantly have calls go to voicemail and sometimes texts don’t show up for a while, any idea on that?

My plan is up in a couple of days and I’m about to jump ship if this isn’t fixed.
Thank you for your time.

2 replies

Userlevel 3

Hello,

My first issue is that the website is showing 2.4gb of usage which seems high as I work from home and haven’t gone anywhere hardly. According to the data tracker on the phone I’ve used around 600mb. Why is Mint charging me for more data than I’m using?

Also I constantly have calls go to voicemail and sometimes texts don’t show up for a while, any idea on that?

My plan is up in a couple of days and I’m about to jump ship if this isn’t fixed.
Thank you for your time.

Hi! I will be glad to review the case, I’ve sent you a private message requesting some relevant information about the account, so that we can sort it out as soon as possible.

Thank you, I’ve responded with the updated status of the issues at hand and the relevant information.