Question

When I call my wife (also on Mint), it rings twice then disconnects.

• 29 May 2018
  • 1 reply

I've activated 2 lines on Mint, both of them on Moto G5 Plus (not that it matters). WiFi calling is enabled on both lines. After the port, it took about 24 hours, but almost everything seems to be working.

The main issue is that when I call my wife or she calls me, it rings twice and then says Call Ended. We're both using Mint. It doesn't send us to voicemail like you would expect, and with only 2 rings it doesn't give us much time to answer.

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge
I've activated 2 lines on Mint, both of them on Moto G5 Plus (not that it matters). WiFi calling is enabled on both lines. After the port, it took about 24 hours, but almost everything seems to be working.

The main issue is that when I call my wife or she calls me, it rings twice and then says Call Ended. We're both using Mint. It doesn't send us to voicemail like you would expect, and with only 2 rings it doesn't give us much time to answer.

Hello Gurglernod, we are aware of this issue with certain devices. Please reach out to us at 844-646-8746 or email support@mintmobile.com to create a support ticket with the following details and we'll be happy to assist.
Phone number:
Device:
IMEI#:
Address:

Regards,
Mint Mobile Support