When Will Mint Support Apple Watch Y eSIMs?

• 21 September 2020
  • 1 reply

Hey Mint Community!

Any gossip or word on when Mint will support eSIMs and Apple Watches?  I’m in my 3-month trial period and am really put off by the lack of Apple Watch plans.  I would like to stay with Mint, but might go back to Sprint/T-Mobile because of this one issue.

Anyone have inside information on when Apple Watch plans are coming to Mint?  All of the eSIM and Apple Watch responses are the canned “no support but we change features regularly so...” BS.  

Plan is up in early November, so any guidance from this awesome Mint community would be great!

1 reply

Userlevel 3

Hey Mint Community!

Any gossip or word on when Mint will support eSIMs and Apple Watches?  I’m in my 3-month trial period and am really put off by the lack of Apple Watch plans.  I would like to stay with Mint, but might go back to Sprint/T-Mobile because of this one issue.

Anyone have inside information on when Apple Watch plans are coming to Mint?  All of the eSIM and Apple Watch responses are the canned “no support but we change features regularly so...” BS.  

Plan is up in early November, so any guidance from this awesome Mint community would be great!

Hi!  Please note that Mint’s Marketing Department is working on that to improve that kind of services in the future. I’d recommend staying tuned to Mint’s website and all the Social Media channels. Thank you!