Question

WiFi calling is NOT working

I have WiFi calling enabled in my phone AND in my Mint account. I have terrible cell service inside my very small home and excellent WiFi coverage. Some days the cell signal icon has an exclamation mark next to it, I can not receive or make calls. For this reason, WiFi calling is critical; why isn't it working?? I have missed calls from my doctor, my wife, and my kids. Please, please Help!
My phone is a motorola 5G plus.
Thank you

This topic has been closed for comments

15 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge
I have WiFi calling enabled in my phone AND in my Mint account. I have terrible cell service inside my very small home and excellent WiFi coverage. Some days the cell signal icon has an exclamation mark next to it, I can not receive or make calls. For this reason, WiFi calling is critical; why isn't it working?? I have missed calls from my doctor, my wife, and my kids. Please, please Help!
My phone is a motorola 5G plus.
Thank you

Hi there, we are aware of the issue with certain devices and will reach out to you via direct message for further details to assist.

Regards,
Mint Mobile Support
I also cannot use wi-fi calling and own a moto g5plus. Could you (Mint Mobile Support) d.m. me as well?

Thanks
Disregard previous reply. I started a separate topic instead.
I am having the same issue, can someone DM me also? My phone is a Google pixel 2 XL.
Userlevel 4
Badge
I am having the same issue, can someone DM me also? My phone is a Google pixel 2 XL.

We will direct message you to further assist. - Mint Mobile Support
Hello, could I have assistance with this as well? I also have a Moto G5+, and wifi calling has worked in the past with Mint, but no longer does now.
Userlevel 4
Badge
Hello, could I have assistance with this as well? I also have a Moto G5+, and wifi calling has worked in the past with Mint, but no longer does now.

Please direct message us your phone number so we can further assist.
What has worked for me is to have your phone forget the wifi network that you connect to. Then turn wifi off and then on. Let it search for your network and then log in again. Turn wifi calling back on. Might take upwards of 5 minutes to connect. But that always fixes it for me.
Wifi calling and sms is not working on my pixel2 - does anyone know the fix?
Please please for he love of god help me with this with my Galaxy J7
Hello, I am in need of assistance. I need to set-up WIFI Calling, and hopefully, Visual Voicemail on my Google Pixel 3xl.

Please, direct message me.
I had the same problem
What has worked for me is to have your phone forget the wifi network that you connect to. Then turn wifi off and then on. Let it search for your network and then log in again. Turn wifi calling back on. Might take upwards of 5 minutes to connect. But that always fixes it for me.
Thanks, it works for me!

What has worked for me is to have your phone forget the wifi network that you connect to. Then turn wifi off and then on. Let it search for your network and then log in again. Turn wifi calling back on. Might take upwards of 5 minutes to connect. But that always fixes it for me.Thanks, it works for me!

Shoot thanks for the response. Unfortunately I tried this method a couple of times and I still can't seem to get it set-up.

I tried this, but unfortunately it did not work for me. 😞