Question

Wifi Talk & Text Enable Error

I have iPhone SE, I am trying to enable Wifi Talk & Text feature, after I write my address, I am getting an error. I cannot enable it. Any ideas?

This topic has been closed for comments

11 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge
Can you DM us your phone number and full address?

Thanks!
I'm getting the same error. I just activated today. My husband also just activated today and had no trouble. Would love to know why I'm getting the error! We have the same phones and the same 911 address.
Userlevel 4
Badge
Can you also message us his phone number and address?

Thanks!
I'm also getting the same error. Can you please tell me how to DM you?
I'm also getting the same error. Can you please tell me how to DM you?
Click on RoyceWashington's name, then click "Send Message" when you get to the new page.
Getting same error trying to enable WiFi talk & text feature!
I just connected phone Samsung Galaxy S7 successfully but unable to activate wi-fi calling as well. Getting unable to connect error. Please advise.
Userlevel 4
Badge
Go ahead and try to add the address to activate the WiFi talk and text feature. Let us know if you have any trouble enabling that feature.

Thanks,
Mint Mobile Support
Go ahead and try to add the address to activate the WiFi talk and text feature. Let us know if you have any trouble enabling that feature.

Thanks,
Mint Mobile Support

It works now. Thanks!
Userlevel 4
Badge
No problem!
No problem!

Ok, so this is weird and might be out of your scope, but before I switched to Mint (on Friday, 11/30), I had AT&T. Wifi calling was enabled/was an option. Now that I've finally been able to sign up via Mint thanks to you, I noticed that it's no longer an option. That's weird, right? I would think that's more of a device thing than anything (but what do I know?!)