Question

Calls sometimes going straight to voicemail and text messages arriving 5-10 minutes after upgrading to android 10 on Samsung Galaxy Note 9

• 14 January 2020
  • 9 replies

I posted the following on reddit and fixed data issues.

“Upgraded to Android 10 on my Samsung Galaxy Note 9 - cannot get data, calls and text seem to be working and can get internet via wifi”

Also, I noticed that many calls started going straight to voicemail (phone didn’t notify me that I had missed calls).

I thought everything was resolved after inputting APN settings as that seemed to resolve the data issues. However, I missed several calls this morning and text messages arrived late. Any solutions?

9 replies

Userlevel 3

Hello! sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the data service. I've sent you a DM requesting some information to assist you as soon as possible.

I have the same issue. Phone does not ring at all and after few minutes I noticed a voicemail icon shows up. Can you please help.

I’ve got the same issue. I’ve reset my phone countless times. Also doesn’t seem to matter if wifi calling is enabled or disabled.

Userlevel 3

I have the same issue. Phone does not ring at all and after few minutes I noticed a voicemail icon shows up. Can you please help.

Hello, I’ll be reaching out to you as soon as possible to assist you as soon as possible.

Userlevel 3

I’ve got the same issue. I’ve reset my phone countless times. Also doesn’t seem to matter if wifi calling is enabled or disabled.

Hi, Jay, I’ve sent you a DM to investigate more about your case.

I have the same issue.cals sometimes don't ring, but straight to VM, at times when I try to dial out, the call doesn't go through, I have to try 20 times before it rings. Various numbers not one specific.

Same issue

My calls are also intermittently going straight to voicemail without ringing and the call history does not even show that a call was received.

SAME HERE. I have lost many opportunities early in my career because of this! I will never forgive Mint for this. Someone, please get back to me and fix this!