- I can successfully send SMS messages to any phone number.
- I can receive SMS messages only from MINT (x6700).
- Phone number was formerly a landline ported from Verizon.
- I used these APN instructions: https://www.mintmobile.com/setup-for-android/
- I could not receive APN instructions from x57000 which are sent by MINT when you send an SMS message to x6700 containing the text "SETUP".
- Cellphone is a Motorola Moto G5 Plus.
- I removed and re-inserted the SIM; no change.
- I tried the SIM card in a Motorola Moto G4 Play cellphone; no change.
- SMS messages work correctly in both cellphones when used with a SIM (different phone number) from Red Pocket Mobile, another T-Mobile MVNO.
Does MINT have control over SMS? Is it possible that MINT has inbound SMS turned off?