I have an unlocked Galaxy S7 originally bought through AT&T. I've been using Mint for almost a month now. I never have issues with talk and text, but data only works half the time. It will work for a while and then it won't for a while. I have confirmed with multiple customer service representatives that my APN settings are correct. I have restarted the phone, removed and reinserted the SIM and I still have the same issues. I've only had 2 days that I know of where I actually DIDN'T lose data connection at all on those days. I don't know what else to do. When my 3 months are up, I WILL be leaving Mint if this doesn't get resolved.