Question

Do I qualify for the unlimited data promotion

• 21 April 2020
  • 2 replies

So my account was a promotional 12gb plan for 3 months for $45.  It’s end date is April 20 and I had planned on switching it to the 1 year 3gb plan.  I made this adjustment a week prior to the cycle date.

Looking at your unlimited data faq, did this disqualify me for the promotion due to timing?

2 replies

Userlevel 3

So my account was a promotional 12gb plan for 3 months for $45.  It’s end date is April 20 and I had planned on switching it to the 1 year 3gb plan.  I made this adjustment a week prior to the cycle date.

Looking at your unlimited data faq, did this disqualify me for the promotion due to timing?

Hi, please note that the data promotion is available for all the subscribers. For more information please visit https://www.mintmobile.com/unlimited/

I’ve looked at your link and is the reason I asked this question.

My initial plan was a 3 month plan and it just ended on the 20th of April.  I changed it to the 1 year plan a week prior to the end date.  

The question is to ensure that if I exercise the data promotion, I don’t want to find out later that I did not qualify.

Please re-read my initial question, it outline the environment to confirm qualification.