Question

Is there any plans for a 5G service from Mintmobile in the future?

• 8 May 2020
  • 6 replies

Just wondering if Mintmobile will offer a 5G product as I am upgrading to a Samsung S20 5G phone?

6 replies

Userlevel 3

Hi! 5G is already available on Mint Mobile to anyone with a  plan and a 5G-capable phone to access our 5G network, therefore, you should be able to use it if available on your area. 

Just another reason to be a MintMobiler! 

Thanks 

Userlevel 1

Does 5G support require a new SIM card or can a Mint Mobiler just switch to the 5G plan and it will work if the phone supports 5G?

Userlevel 3

Does 5G support require a new SIM card or can a Mint Mobiler just switch to the 5G plan and it will work if the phone supports 5G?

Hello! Please note that Mint Mobile offers 5G, however, it will work depending on your phone, if it supports it. As well, it is recommended to get a replacement SIM card since they have a new technology than the old ones. 

Userlevel 1

Hello! Please note that Mint Mobile offers 5G, however, it will work depending on your phone, if it supports it. As well, it is recommended to get a replacement SIM card since they have a new technology than the old ones. 

Perfect, that’s what I was looking for, that I would need a new SIM card, thank you!

Userlevel 3

Perfect, that’s what I was looking for, that I would need a new SIM card, thank you!

Anytime!