Solved

mint in New York city

• 31 August 2019
  • 3 replies

Hey! I ised mint mobile in San Diego for 2 months. However, when I came to New York, NY (zip code 10032) it does not work properly: mobile data is E; I lost connection while speaking on phone, did not manage to get answer from agents because everytime connection was lost.
Does anyone have similar problem? How it can be solved?
Best regards, G.
icon

Best answer by Mint Mobile 12 September 2019, 01:05

Hey! I ised mint mobile in San Diego for 2 months. However, when I came to New York, NY (zip code 10032) it does not work properly: mobile data is E; I lost connection while speaking on phone, did not manage to get answer from agents because everytime connection was lost.
Best regards, G.

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing these issues now. Could you please send us an email detailing this information and include the make and model of your device so our team can provide further support. You can reach us at support@mintmobile.com.
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge
Best regards, G.

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing these issues now. Could you please send us an email detailing this information and include the make and model of your device so our team can provide further support. You can reach us at support@mintmobile.com.
I have same problem and i cannot fix, mint also doesn't help. So I don't know what we can do. I want to move other gsm operators.
I changed my phone to Iphone and it works now. I had LG in the past. You can try to insert your SIM card into iPhone and see if it works
I have same problem and i cannot fix, mint also doesn't help. So I don't know what we can do. I want to move other gsm operators.