Question

MMS isn't working on Android

• 23 April 2020
  • 5 replies

I’ve reviewed the APN settings posted in the mintmobile faq, various settings listed elsewhere on the internet, and I can’t seem to get it to work. I’ve rebooted after each change to the APN settings.

Data and sms are working fine, just mms that isn’t working. Pictures show progress up to about 90% and then just stop.

I have a (formerly) t-mobile samsung galaxy s7.

5 replies

SAME Problem, help. And the chatbot on the website is MIA.

Hello. I'm having the same issue with MMS only. Everything else seems to work well.

Userlevel 3

My mms just stopped working yesterday on my Blu xl2 studio phone, it was working fine and suddenly it just stopped sending.  It just idles and never send the message.  How do I fix this problem.

Hi, I’m sorry to hear that you’re having MMS issues, Please send me a DM with your phone number to review your account as soon as possible.

My mms just stopped working yesterday on my Blu xl2 studio phone, it was working fine and suddenly it just stopped sending.  It just idles and never send the message.  How do I fix this problem.

Userlevel 3

Hi! We’re sorry top hear that you are having issues with the MMS service. We’ve sent you a private message to review the case as soon as possible.