Let me know what else I can try to get my MMS messages working, or what settings/tricks worked for your Android phone?
Best answer by Varking
- Tap "Settings"
- Tap "Wireless and Networks ( Usually under more options ). For me this was the "Wi-Fi & Internet" tab.
- Tap Data Connections / Mobile Data / Use Packet Data, Turn Off Data. For me this was pressing "Sim & Network Settings" and then sliding the "Mobile Data" bar to the off position.
- Tap Access Point Names. For me this was tapping "SIM 1 ( Mint) and then scrolling down and tapping Access Point Names.
- Delete all existing APNs if possible. For me only the one that I added from the site could be deleted. There were three I could not touch.
- Press "Menu" and tap "New APN". For me I had to hit the "+" and then start adding in the information below:
- Name: T-Mobile US LTE
- APN: fast.t-mobile.com
- Proxy: Leave this blank
- Port: Leave this blank
- Username and password: Leave these blank
- Server: Leave this blank
- MMSC: http://mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapanc
- MMS Port: 8080
- MCC: 310
- MNC: 260
- Authentication Type: Leave this blank
- APN Type: default,supl,mms
After this you just need to save the new APN. Turn Wifi off and keep data off. Reboot your phone and turn both back on and make sure you enable this new APN again because sometimes after reboots it defaults back to the main one. About an hour after I had these new settings I can send and receive MMS while on Wifi. Sending seems quicker than receiving them but at least them come through now. Hopefully this works for you.