Solved

No cellular data, Calls work, texts work, wifi works.

• 10 September 2020
  • 2 replies

Just activated another phone on mint mobile the same model and OS version phone I am writing this post on.  The difference was this phone I transferred the phone number from Tmobile sim to mint sim.  The activation transferred the number and everything seems to work I had wifi off and was getting 50Mbit second rate which is good.

After a few hours while in facebook messaging the app said waiting for connection.  After I have been unable to get any data on the mint mobile network. I see the up and down arrows indicating traffic but none of the apps receive data.  

I searched online on this phone and entered the "ultra" apn data.  Still no data after multiple reboots of phone and back and forth airplane mode, back and forth 2G and 4G LTE.

Since this phone has been working great I dont dare swap sim cards on this phone which is identical.  

It was working tranfered 250MB of data then dead.  That sound like a data limit.  The plan is the 3GB plan.

icon

Best answer by Mint Mobile Cares 10 September 2020, 20:13

Just activated another phone on mint mobile the same model and OS version phone I am writing this post on.  The difference was this phone I transferred the phone number from Tmobile sim to mint sim.  The activation transferred the number and everything seems to work I had wifi off and was getting 50Mbit second rate which is good.

After a few hours while in facebook messaging the app said waiting for connection.  After I have been unable to get any data on the mint mobile network. I see the up and down arrows indicating traffic but none of the apps receive data.  

I searched online on this phone and entered the "ultra" apn data.  Still no data after multiple reboots of phone and back and forth airplane mode, back and forth 2G and 4G LTE.

Since this phone has been working great I dont dare swap sim cards on this phone which is identical.  

It was working tranfered 250MB of data then dead.  That sound like a data limit.  The plan is the 3GB plan.

Hello, I am sorry about that. Please send me a DM with your phone number to review your account. Thanks!

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3

Hello, I am sorry about that. Please send me a DM with your phone number to review your account. Thanks!

Ok