Question

Unlimited data speeds past 35gb

• 14 September 2020
  • 3 replies

So I currently have the 8gb plan but am considering going with the unlimited plan because of a traveling job. So the basic question is what speed does the unlimited data go to when past the 35gb that mint advertises. I know the 8gb and other limited plans throttle down to 2g speeds so I wondered if its the same for the unlimited 35gb one.

3 replies

Userlevel 3

So I currently have the 8gb plan but am considering going with the unlimited plan because of a traveling job. So the basic question is what speed does the unlimited data go to when past the 35gb that mint advertises. I know the 8gb and other limited plans throttle down to 2g speeds so I wondered if its the same for the unlimited 35gb one.

Hello, I will be happy to answer that for you. Please note that for the 35GB plan is the same, it will go slow after you use it. 

So it's basically a 35gb plan? Same deal as the other ones? It seems like maybe that should be advertises more than "unlimited' although I guess unlimited sounds better than a 35gb plan 

Userlevel 3

So it's basically a 35gb plan? Same deal as the other ones? It seems like maybe that should be advertises more than "unlimited' although I guess unlimited sounds better than a 35gb plan 

Yes, it is 35GB of 4G LTE data and unlimited data after 35GB at a slower speed.