Question

why isn't my data working?? can i cancel my plan?

• 17 August 2019
  • 3 replies

why isn't my data working at all??? what did i even pay for? can i cancel my plan? because it's literally useless. the only time i can use my phone is with wifi, otherwise it just says "searching" at the top left corner but never actually finds anything. my brother has the same phone and service and his works just fine so what the heck? when i go to cellular settings my brother's phone has a Mint Mobile setting but that doesn't show up on mine. i've tried restarting my phone multiple times and one time it started working again but only for not even a day and it isn't working anymore. i want my money back. this is ridiculous.

3 replies

Check your apn settings and make sure they are set to what MINT has on the webpage and that those settings are selected as active; then restart phone. if that does not work contact mint you may have a bad sim card.
also found this in forum which helps some phones:

In your APN settings, set your MVNO (mobile virtual network operator) type to ismi.
Userlevel 2
Badge
Hey, sorry to hear that you're experiencing these issues. Please give our support team a call at https://tel:213-372-7777 or send us an email at
SUPPORT@MINTMOBILE.COM so our team can help troubleshoot this issue.