Solved

Heading to Europe.

• 10 January 2020
  • 1 reply

Do I need to make adjustments to my plan before I go to France and Italy for 2 weeks?

icon

Best answer by Mint Mobile Cares 23 February 2020, 02:38

Hi! Staying connected while exploring the world just got super easy! All Mint Mobile accounts now include International Roaming capability! The first step is to add money to your International Roaming balance with UpRoam. UpRoam allows you to add money to their International Roaming balance in amounts of $5, $10 or $20 at a time. Unused International Roaming balances carry over from month to month and never expire! You can UpRoam by logging into their account online, or by texting “UPROAM” to 6700 from your Mint Mobile phone. Also, please remember to turn on the Airplane Mode before leaving the country, and turn it off once you arrive to your destination. 

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3

Hi! Staying connected while exploring the world just got super easy! All Mint Mobile accounts now include International Roaming capability! The first step is to add money to your International Roaming balance with UpRoam. UpRoam allows you to add money to their International Roaming balance in amounts of $5, $10 or $20 at a time. Unused International Roaming balances carry over from month to month and never expire! You can UpRoam by logging into their account online, or by texting “UPROAM” to 6700 from your Mint Mobile phone. Also, please remember to turn on the Airplane Mode before leaving the country, and turn it off once you arrive to your destination.