Solved

iPhone 8

• 14 January 2020
  • 2 replies

So many issues! How the heck to I make it work with an old T-Mobile iPhone 8? Short of having a 3rd party answer, no clue. I, obviously, thought this was going to be easy.

icon

Best answer by Mint Mobile Cares 23 February 2020, 16:06

So many issues! How the heck to I make it work with an old T-Mobile iPhone 8? Short of having a 3rd party answer, no clue. I, obviously, thought this was going to be easy.

Hi! sorry to hear that you are experiencing a service issue. I've sent you a DM requesting some information to assist you as soon as possible.

View original

2 replies

You don’t provide enough info to try to help. I’m on an iPhone 8 (albeit originally AT&T branded) and don’t have any issues other than limited T-Mo coverage in the areas surrounding the town I live in. What problems are you having?

Userlevel 3

Hi! sorry to hear that you are experiencing a service issue. I've sent you a DM requesting some information to assist you as soon as possible.