Solved

Android 10 Update

• 4 February 2020
  • 1 reply

My Nokia 6.1 updated to Android 10, and since the update, all my outgoing and incoming calls have sounded like a recording that is sped up 10x. Even my voicemail is doing it. Are other people having the same issue? Has anyone figured out how to solve this? Do I have to factory reset my phone?

icon

Best answer by Treker2 4 February 2020, 21:08

Nokia phones have a issue with phone clarity and such. I have a Nokia 7.1 as a backup, when I first got it (on release date) the phone sucked. I called Nokia there advice is to go to settings, apps and notifications, see all apps, scroll down to the phone app(not My Phone)open phone app, Storage & cache, clear all, back out, go to Advanced open, App details(takes you to the Play store, uninstall Phone, after it is uninstalled re-install. Open phone app and you should be good to go.

View original

1 reply

Nokia phones have a issue with phone clarity and such. I have a Nokia 7.1 as a backup, when I first got it (on release date) the phone sucked. I called Nokia there advice is to go to settings, apps and notifications, see all apps, scroll down to the phone app(not My Phone)open phone app, Storage & cache, clear all, back out, go to Advanced open, App details(takes you to the Play store, uninstall Phone, after it is uninstalled re-install. Open phone app and you should be good to go.