Question

Apple Watch Support

• 10 June 2019
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
I’ve read a few other questions and answers regarding Apple Watch support. As of the beginning of this year, you had said Apple Watch wasn’t supported, but didn’t give any indication if this was on a timeline or anything. Is there any update? Especially as you increase your advertising efforts and spend money on Super Bowl ads to get people to join Mint Mobile, you should consider supporting the Apple Watch

7 replies

I'd also like to know this as well. It seems mintsim isn't moving with the times.
me too. we expect any timeline for this feature

Add me to the list that is looking for this. 

Is there any update on this? Last I saw, about a year ago you were working on this; any updates? I love Mint mobile but am pretty disappointed there is no Apple Watch support as of yet. Do you have any updates or a timeline as to when you will be rolling out Apple Watch support? 

As far as I can tell, Mint Mobile has no plans to support Apple watch. Without the watch support, I  will have to go back to previous carrier. Unfortunate as the basic coverage is decent.

I would also be very interested in knowing if support for the Apple Watch is in discussion for any time soon.  It seems like a capability that would go a long way towards expanding customer adoption of your service. 

Mint Mobile should provide some guidance here and not just repeat that “we are constantly evaluating our features and services, blah, blah, blah”.  Stop stringing your customers along and either come out with a clear statement that you are working on Apple Watch support and we can expect it OR say this isn’t a priority.  This is obviously a sticking point for quite a number of your customers or potential customers.