Solved

Are there any Signal Boosters that work with Mint?

• 14 January 2020
  • 3 replies

I have weak signal at home - but great coverage in other places. Are there GSM signal boosters that wotk with Mint? How do you / where do you register them?

icon

Best answer by Mint Mobile Cares 23 February 2020, 14:48

I have weak signal at home - but great coverage in other places. Are there GSM signal boosters that wotk with Mint? How do you / where do you register them?

Hello, I’ve sent you a DM to better assist you.

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3

I am having the same issue and I am considering signal boosters as a potential workaround.  Could you please share the advice?  Thanks

Userlevel 3

I am having the same issue and I am considering signal boosters as a potential workaround.  Could you please share the advice?  Thanks

Hi, I am sorry to hear that you are having signal issues. In order to help you out, please send me a direct message with your phone number to better investigate the case.