barely can make a call, mint cannot fix my problem?

• 28 April 2020
  • 6 replies

Have android phone, Mint User . Been happy until the the time Mint changed networks . Four month ago, I was unable to call my most called number , my emergency contact and close family. My phone drops the call to the recipient with an ATT landline immediately. It does not ring on my end. The recipient hears the phone ringing. Clearly, the other phone gets engaged. It does not matter where I call from, I can be next to that recipients house or 3 miles away at my location, issue the same.

I asked Mint for help. _ they could not fix it . They tried and in the process the engineers from T mobile ruined all or most of my calling ability.

It just happened within that few minutes of repairing this one problem I had. Now most calls just drop, or I get cut off soon,after I initiate call . Voicemail problems .The engineers cannot remember what they did according to Mint. Mint created 72 hour ticket to fix it . After six days no fix. Mint representative cannot give me an answer whether it will be fixed anytime soon or at all . This representative's point of view is , this is out of Mint's hands .

This would imply Mint no authority over their own network or fixing issues ? That is hard to believe. Apparently the people that fix the mint mobile network are T- mobile people. Do they not have a contractual agreement with Mint . Can Mint not learn from those engineers some information to help theri customers ?

I am told millions of people in my area have similar problems . My problem however started with their repair. Its so clear . But now they do not wan to fix it. Anyone else have similar problems? Anyone some answers.?

6 replies

Yes, T-Mobile service sucks and since Mint uses T-Mobile guess what?

Same issues here, waiting for AT&T pre-paid SIM in mail, bye-bye Mint!

Thanks , good to know I am not the only one.

Userlevel 3

Hello Adriana. We apologize for the inconvenience that you’ve faced with the service. We’ve sent you a private message to review the account as soon as possible. 

I am looking for that message from you ” Mint” representatives !.

You state, you have sent me a private message .

I am not very familiar with the Mint forum yet , but I am looking for it.  I cannot see a tab for “ Private messages” in my account at the forum. Maybe I overlook something ? Could you direct me as to where you left this private message for me ? Are you intending to have my problem fixed after all?   

Userlevel 3

I am looking for that message from you ” Mint” representatives !.

You state, you have sent me a private message .

I am not very familiar with the Mint forum yet , but I am looking for it.  I cannot see a tab for “ Private messages” in my account at the forum. Maybe I overlook something ? Could you direct me as to where you left this private message for me ? Are you intending to have my problem fixed after all?   

Hello Adriana, so please click on our profile and find the option “Send Message”, and send your phone number, that we will be able to reach back to you.

To the Mint representative:

I have looked at my profile in the forum, and I have looked over the settings of my profile. There is no option in my profile, or in the settings, to “ send a message' to you as you suggest .

Maybe, there is some unusual glitch in my profile technically? I have set all my options in” Settings” to yes. So, yes, you can contact me via email personally,  if you indeed want to help me with my phone problem after all.

For me personally there seems to be no reason to call your representatives about this again , as your representative made it very, very clear repeatedly, there is nothing he can do for me : He was telling me essentially “ you are on your own with your problem with the Mint phone network .“ As I said prior , he concluded , he has no idea what went wrong, and has he stated repeatedly the T- mobile engineers do not let the Mint Mobile Company know what could be wrong, how they managed to disable my calling most numbers , or whether they ever intent to fix my phone issue.

Any additional emails from me to Mint support about the same issue had no reply whatsoever !

As we all shelter in place out of health concerns, well too bad for me!