Solved

Can send SMS, but cant receive SMS

• 6 January 2020
  • 5 replies

Have had a mint plan with my phone (Xiaomi Mi Mix 3) since last summer with only a few qualms. No issues a restart wouldn't fix, but just over this last weekend, I've stopped receiving SMS messages. Everyone is able to get the ones I'm sending though. Calling also works well and my 4G is working too. 

I've tried restarts and moving around the sim card to no change. Any ideas?

icon

Best answer by Mint Mobile Cares 22 February 2020, 23:55

I've tried clearing the cache and I also just reset my phone and neither seemed to do the trick :/

Hi! sorry to hear that you are experiencing a service issue. I've sent you a DM requesting some information to assist you as soon as possible.

View original

5 replies

I have a Mix 3 amongst other phones and have never had a problem, since you have tried different ways already have you tried: 

1. Navigate to your phone Settings.
  2. Tap Installed apps.
  3. Tap All tab.
  4. Find the messaging app you want to clear its cache and data.
  5. Tap the desired app.
  6. On the App Info screen, tap the option to Clear data/Clear cache.

I've tried clearing the cache and I also just reset my phone and neither seemed to do the trick :/

Userlevel 3

Hi! sorry to hear that you are experiencing a service issue. I've sent you a DM requesting some information to assist you as soon as possible.

Hello Mint, 

I am also having the same issues of being able to send SMS, but cannot receive them. I have made sure the SIM card settings are okay, cleared my cache, and restarted my phone. I had a friend send a SMS, but I didn’t received it. Nothing seems to work.

I am having the same problem.