Solved

Can't make a call!!!

• 28 January 2020
  • 5 replies

It was fine for the few months of my use, but sometime last week I suddenly can’t make any phone calls. I didn’ pay much attention because I was in rural area by then. But the situation does not change after I come back! (I live in Indianapolis! A quite big and populated city!) I can’t make any phone calls neither can I receive any calls from other people. (But both text and data works.) Plz solve this problem as soon as possible!!!

Here is some of my information:

phone number: 317-7722812

email: lwang2@butler.edu

Reach me by text or email

icon

Best answer by Mint Mobile Cares 24 February 2020, 22:17

It was fine for the few months of my use, but sometime last week I suddenly can’t make any phone calls. I didn’ pay much attention because I was in rural area by then. But the situation does not change after I come back! (I live in Indianapolis! A quite big and populated city!) I can’t make any phone calls neither can I receive any calls from other people. (But both text and data works.) Plz solve this problem as soon as possible!!!

Hi! sorry to hear that you are experiencing a service issue. I've sent you a DM requesting some information to assist you as soon as possible.

View original

5 replies

The same problem is happening to me. I call someone and it connects but neither of us can hear each other. I don’t have any problems with text at all so people have texted me that they can’t hear me. 

How can we fix this?

Userlevel 3

Hi! sorry to hear that you are experiencing a service issue. I've sent you a DM requesting some information to assist you as soon as possible.

I seem to be having this problem as well. I can’t tell if it’s a carrier issue or a phone issue. I can’t make a FaceTime call, my phone calls have no sound or they just fail immediately. I can text and receive text and use apps on my phone that seem to be using data.

I have wifi-calling enabled and have excellent wifi signal.

Please help.

Do you have an Android? I have the same issue.

No an Iphone 7 plus.