Question

Can't make/receive calls.

• 14 April 2020
  • 8 replies

I have had 3 lines with Mint for 2+ years now. This is the first time it happened. Noone can call me, and I cannot call anybody. The call hangs up immediately. If this continues, I will have to switch to another carrier.

8 replies

Userlevel 3

I have had 3 lines with Mint for 2+ years now. This is the first time it happened. Noone can call me, and I cannot call anybody. The call hangs up immediately. If this continues, I will have to switch to another carrier.

Hello, I’m sorry to hear that you’re having a service issue. I’ve sent you a DM to assist you as soon as possible.

I am also having the same problem. Just switched from T-Mobile and am using an AT&T phone. Everything works except for the phone. Unable to send or receive calls. 

I just found out tonight that I could not receive or make any phone calls, even I try to call the Mint customer service at 611 or 213-372-7777. There was no ring tone, and the phone simply starts to dial, and 20 secs later, it hangs off by itself.

I can’t receive or make calls as well. I tried to switch to wifi calls and it sends me directly to ultramobile and puts me in a queue for a person to talk to when I try to call a phone number. 

I cant make or receive calls except thru wifi. No calls go thru when using my mint data plan. What’s going on

Userlevel 3

I cant make or receive calls except thru wifi. No calls go thru when using my mint data plan. What’s going on

Hi, I’m sorry to hear that you are having service issues. I’ve sent you a DM to review your case.

Called customer service and they reset my service it's all good now, Thanks.

Userlevel 3

Called customer service and they reset my service it's all good now, Thanks.

That’s great to hear! Thanks for the update.