Question

Change Voicemail setting

• 10 April 2020
  • 6 replies

So far anytime I receive a call, it immediately goes to voicemail, so I am not able to answer the caller. Is there a way to set the number of rings?

Any other suggestions?

6 replies

I am getting this quite often as well, it’s concerning.

Userlevel 3

So far anytime I receive a call, it immediately goes to voicemail, so I am not able to answer the caller. Is there a way to set the number of rings?

Any other suggestions?

Hello, I’ve sent you a DM to assist you as soon as possible.

Userlevel 3

I am getting this quite often as well, it’s concerning.

Hi, I’ve sent you a DM to assist you as soon as possible.

Any other suggestions?

Hello, I’ve sent you a DM to assist you as soon as possible.

I don’t know where to find the DM. Where do I retrieve it? It is not in my account online or on the phone.

Yes I have the same problem; please help!!!

@”Mint Mobile Cares”…. instead of just DMing the user, maybe you could provide a solution or general answer in the thread so that EVERYONE can see…. I’m brand new here, like been in this for a total of about 5 minutes and already have seen multiple posts from customers with an issue where the reply from Mint CS consists of nothing but “sent you a DM”

the point of a forum is so that not only the original poster, but all the people with same or similar issues can find solutions ,… certainly Mint CS participating in the forum is a good thing, but the format is largely rendered useless if the presumably “official, correct info” isn’t included… might as well just have all CS via chat, self help flow charts, faq and phone calls