Question

Configuration Update

• 13 May 2020
  • 8 replies

Recently I was testing another Mint SIM and after putting back original SIM in my Motrolla E4 phone I am continuously getting Configuration Update notification. It says there are profile update for your phone. It has three options Postpone, Delete and Install. When I try to install it ask for PIN which I don;t have. Would you please advise what is the PIN number. My phone number is 215-313-2938. 

8 replies

Userlevel 3

Recently I was testing another Mint SIM and after putting back original SIM in my Motrolla E4 phone I am continuously getting Configuration Update notification. It says there are profile update for your phone. It has three options Postpone, Delete and Install. When I try to install it ask for PIN which I don;t have. Would you please advise what is the PIN number. My phone number is 215-313-2938. 

Hello, I was able to confirm that your account is properly set up, however, have you updated the software version to the latest one?  

When I try to update it is asking me “To proceed please enter the PIN provided by your service provider”. I tried my phone password but it does not work.

Thank you

Userlevel 3

When I try to update it is asking me “To proceed please enter the PIN provided by your service provider”. I tried my phone password but it does not work.

Thank you

In this case, it seems that your device got locked. If possible, can you please share a screenshot o this code request?

Attached are screenshots.

Any solution on this? I am being asked for the PIN provided as well. My phone is definitely unlocked and already receiving calls….

I am still waiting for solution. They asked me screenshots. Since then I did not hear back from Mint Mobile support team.

Got a text from Mint later saying to use the code 1234. That worked for me.

That PIN worked for me as well.