Question

could not connect to network now

• 12 May 2020
  • 1 reply

New customer, activated a few days ago to try my old phone only to find out it was sim locked, i am no longer in touch with the account holder, so instead of unlocking that phone i waited for my new sony xperia to arrive. Been trying all afternoon to get it running, including a 15 min drive to where there is better signal. (Planning on utilizing wifi call/text alot). Despite my town having horrid signal for most phones, i am seeing 5 LTE and 1 3G connections available. Most of my testing was with your own APN settings, but am trying the settings at bestmvno frankly because they included an https address. Either way, when i was in the next town over, if i rebooted, i could get Mint signal, but i couldnt send a test sms and the signal would go away within the minute. I think thats about it. Help please, my huberus led me to waste most of the 7 day return policy.

1 reply

Userlevel 3

Hi! We’re sorry to hear that you’re experiencing issues with the service. Please send us a private message with your phone number and zip code to review the case.