Question

How to establish a WiFi connection for a Black View BV5500 Pro phone

• 5 May 2020
  • 1 reply

My Black View BV5500 Pro phone has no service inside my house, on Pine Island, Fl.  I have been trying to set up WiFi calling in my house without any luck so far.   I have gone outside (good reception) and called Mint Mobile to talk to their Tech people to try to correct the problem.   I have spoken to 4 Techs so far and found them all to be very friendly, helpful and to appear to be knowledgeable.  BUT I still do not have WiFi service…   With each Tech we thought we had the problem solved and I disconnected to try unsuccessfully to use the WiFi inside my house.   As the Techs are working from home due to Covid, I get a new Tech each time I call back and they can’t connect me with the last one….  I do not have a 2nd phone.  It has been determined that I need to go to’ Settings’ – ‘Network & internet’ – and then ‘Mobile network’, BUT I can’t open ‘Mobile network’ while using my phone.  Last night I had use of a friend’s phone, but lost connection with last Tech.   So now I hoping a Tech can walk me through online.  However I realize that my phone # or other private info, may be needed and I do not want to list it on a community site?     I do not see a private Chat option?

1 reply

Userlevel 3

My Black View BV5500 Pro phone has no service inside my house, on Pine Island, Fl.  I have been trying to set up WiFi calling in my house without any luck so far.   I have gone outside (good reception) and called Mint Mobile to talk to their Tech people to try to correct the problem.   I have spoken to 4 Techs so far and found them all to be very friendly, helpful and to appear to be knowledgeable.  BUT I still do not have WiFi service…   With each Tech we thought we had the problem solved and I disconnected to try unsuccessfully to use the WiFi inside my house.   As the Techs are working from home due to Covid, I get a new Tech each time I call back and they can’t connect me with the last one….  I do not have a 2nd phone.  It has been determined that I need to go to’ Settings’ – ‘Network & internet’ – and then ‘Mobile network’, BUT I can’t open ‘Mobile network’ while using my phone.  Last night I had use of a friend’s phone, but lost connection with last Tech.   So now I hoping a Tech can walk me through online.  However I realize that my phone # or other private info, may be needed and I do not want to list it on a community site?     I do not see a private Chat option?

Don't worry, we've sent you a private message, to further help you.