Question

International Roaming Working for Anyone?

• 5 March 2020
  • 1 reply

I recently switch to Mint and have put $20 in my wallet for my upcoming travels to Panama.  I am expecting to be able to call back to the states and text with international roaming as the prices are affordable.  But, this forum seems to be full of Mint customers saying that international roaming does not work and it is a scam.

Has anyone experienced a positive experience with international roaming recently that you can share with me.  I need to be able to use my phone when in Panama to call back to the states and text.  Also, would be nice to use some data when using Uber too.

Thank you,

1 reply

Userlevel 3

I recently switch to Mint and have put $20 in my wallet for my upcoming travels to Panama.  I am expecting to be able to call back to the states and text with international roaming as the prices are affordable.  But, this forum seems to be full of Mint customers saying that international roaming does not work and it is a scam.

Has anyone experienced a positive experience with international roaming recently that you can share with me.  I need to be able to use my phone when in Panama to call back to the states and text.  Also, would be nice to use some data when using Uber too.

Thank you,

Hello, I’m sorry to hear that you are experiencing a service issue. I’ve sent you a DM to assist you as soon as possible.