Question

iphone 7 disconnects from network

• 12 February 2020
  • 3 replies

My iPhone 7, after updating to iOS 13.3 (now running iOS 13.3.1) will not remain connected to network.  I can force it to connect by restarting network settings and restarting but later it will disconnect and restart my phone. It says I need a network update, but there is not one available. 

3 replies

Userlevel 3

My iPhone 7, after updating to iOS 13.3 (now running iOS 13.3.1) will not remain connected to network.  I can force it to connect by restarting network settings and restarting but later it will disconnect and restart my phone. It says I need a network update, but there is not one available. 

Hi! I've sent you a DM requesting some information to assist you as soon as possible.

I wish you would solve this question in the forum. I had the exact same issue and I don’t have any way to know what I should do. Please don’t take answers private.

Userlevel 3

I wish you would solve this question in the forum. I had the exact same issue and I don’t have any way to know what I should do. Please don’t take answers private.

We’ re sorry to hear that you’re having a service issue. In order to help you with your case, we need to send a private message to protect your account's information. If possible, send us a DM with your phone number to review your account.