Question

Is there a cap on texts even though Mint Mobile claims to be unlimited texts?

• 22 January 2019
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 1
I text a lot and noticed that towards the end of every month I start to get an error message whenever I try to send an sms (mms still works). The message says "Free Msg: Unable to send message - Message Blocking is active." My phone is completely compatible, I made sure to check my IMEI so there should be no issue. If there is a cap on texts it would be nice to know so I'm aware of how many texts I actually have without getting locked out of text messages with no notice. I have about another week until the new month starts and I'm assuming it will miraculously start working again. I've called customer support with no real help, I've also sent multiple emails and haven't even heard a response. Customer support needs some real improvement. I am still on the one month plan where I am paying $35 a month that's a lot of money to be paying for terrible service. I need answers please. Also if you are able to actually look into it again my ticket number is 3497762. I have sent all information that should be needed to solve the issue through email. Also I have plenty of data left for the month.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!