Question

Missed Calls and Failed Messages

• 13 November 2020
  • 3 replies

About 3 weeks ago, my wife and I both switched our service from Verizon. We each have Galaxy S7 phones that were purchased through Verizon. After several attempts to correct issues by turning off Wifi Calling and Messaging as well as a variety of APN settings we are very frustrated. Sometimes calls I make fail to go through. Sometimes someone tries to call me and either circuits are busy or it goes to some voicemail that never displays. I would never have any idea that someone attempted to reach me. There has been some success with group text and photos through text. For the most part this is not successful either. Group texts have been rerouting to my wife’s email somehow. Restarting the device is sometimes helpful in restoring some function. Please HELP! If reliable communication is not achieved, we will have to find service elsewhere.

3 replies

I have posted here because calls will not go through to the help line. Clicking the button for the help chat does nothing.

I have been able to get help through chat. Now I will see if the issues persist.

Userlevel 3

I have been able to get help through chat. Now I will see if the issues persist.

Hi there, if you still need help, feel free to send us a private message through this channel. We’re glad to assist you.