Solved

MMS not working on Samsung Galaxy Note 5

Have tried removing SIM, restart, wait 5 minutes, re-insert SIM (forces another restart)...still not sending, fails every time. Turned-off wireless, same result. Talk, text and data seem fine, although my wife called me earlier today and said it went straight to voicemail...any help ?

icon

Best answer by Mint Mobile Cares 8 May 2020, 03:02

Have tried removing SIM, restart, wait 5 minutes, re-insert SIM (forces another restart)...still not sending, fails every time. Turned-off wireless, same result. Talk, text and data seem fine, although my wife called me earlier today and said it went straight to voicemail...any help ?

Hello, I’m sorry to hear that you’re having MMS issues, please send me a DM with your phone number to help you as soon as possible.

View original

4 replies

Installing and using Google Messages app (free thru Google Play Store) instead of the default Samsung messages app fixed the issue, regardless of which of the 3 different APN’s used...feel free to share that info with customers using Samsung android devices...you’re welcome...

Still not working...after all previous suggestions tried. Anything else to try ?

210-649-6879 … thanks !

Userlevel 3

Hello, I’m sorry to hear that you’re having MMS issues, please send me a DM with your phone number to help you as soon as possible.