Question

Not receiving calls and delayed texts

• 29 February 2020
  • 8 replies

Not receiving calls, 20min delayed texts received, and voicemail showing up late. Even if I get a notification of someone's call, the caller doesn't hear any ringing tone or anything.

8 replies

I am having the same intermittent problem.

I can call out OK.

Mostly, I get my calls, but sometimes people ring & it goes straight to VM or it doesn’t ring at all.

Help!

Userlevel 3

I am having the same intermittent problem.

I can call out OK.

Mostly, I get my calls, but sometimes people ring & it goes straight to VM or it doesn’t ring at all.

Help!

Hello, I’m sorry to hear that you’re having issues with the calls going to voicemail. I’ve sent you a DM to assist you as soon as possible.

I am having a similar issue. I don’t always receive calls or texts. I’m finding I have to continually restart my phone to receive a text message.

Userlevel 3

I am having a similar issue. I don’t always receive calls or texts. I’m finding I have to continually restart my phone to receive a text message.

Hello, I’m sorry to hear that you’re having issues with the calls going to voicemail. I’ve sent you a DM to assist you as soon as possible.

I am also having issues with intermittently not receiving calls or texts

Userlevel 3

I am also having issues with intermittently not receiving calls or texts

Hello, I’m sorry to hear that you are having issues with the services. In order to help you out and review your account, please send a DM to this profile with your phone number, IMEI, and full home address.
Thank you!

I am having this issue with not receiving calls or calling out. My texts are also delayed...

I’m getting delayed text messages - I received two different texts from two different phone numbers on different topics at the same time.