Question

"Not registered on network"

• 17 April 2020
  • 5 replies

Last month I bought a full year of mint mobile and had no issues until yesterday. I went to use my data and it was unable, and then I tried to login to my account and it said my phone number didn’t exist. I was at work and didn’t have time to do anything with it, so I left it until later.

Thankfully, it seems to have sorted that part out by itself. Now, however, I can get into my account and view the remaining data, but it will not allow me to make or receive calls or texts. It just says “Not registered on network”. What do I need to do?

5 replies

Userlevel 3

Hi! We’re sorry to hear that you’re experiencing issues with the service. We’ve sent you a private message to review the case as soon as possible 

Hi! I’m having the same issue.

My phone was activated half way through the day and I went from being able to make phone calls to “Not Registered on Network” and my phone has been unlocked for years.

Was your problem ever fixed?

Userlevel 3

Hi! I’m having the same issue.

My phone was activated half way through the day and I went from being able to make phone calls to “Not Registered on Network” and my phone has been unlocked for years.

Was your problem ever fixed?

Hi, I’ve sent you a DM to assist you as soon as possible.

My phone was activated and was able to make make one phone calls to “Not Registered on Network” and my phone has been unlocked .

Userlevel 3

My phone was activated and was able to make make one phone calls to “Not Registered on Network” and my phone has been unlocked .

Hello, I’ve sent you a DM to assist you as soon as possible.